When I was younger I always thought that my family is normal..long long ago that is.. I guess when I went
through the age I realized that there is actually no normal family.. every family got their quirks I guess but
nowhere near the weirdness of my family.. but then again maybe something IS wrong in my head..
I guess being detached from what I called family have an effect on my head.. I always thought that being
the eldest we must never ever be a failure, we have to succeed in everything never to show weakness..at
least that's how I was brought up.. There was a time that I rebelled against my parents and wow that was
liberating.. but time mature us I guess.. in the end things become clear and well you could say it went
better after that.. and I'm glad my siblings don't follow my footstep haha
well that was a story from long - long ago and I'm really, really thankful for everyone I met during those
rebellious years.. you guys help me one way or another and for that I'm really grateful for you guys..
too bad they wont be reading this :P
Well that's it for a piece of my normal? life.. Stay tuned
Cheerio
Posted by
Hafiz

0 comments:
Post a Comment